Forget spoke dokies… this beats them hands down! This totally bonkers idea is brought to you by small design company Trotify.
There is a bit of a marketing fail in that you don’t actually hear it working in this film, but the video below remedies that. A bit of fun for the cyclist in your life who’s in need of some extra horsepower… Quite a good Laura Trott lookalike too.
They are literally hot to trot (I can come out with these terrible puns all day long). You can preorder yours [through a Kickstarter style system] for the reasonable price of £19.99 + p&p here: www.trotify.com
- Revolution Round 1 Gallery & Report - September 18, 2016
- Apple iPod Shuffle Competition - September 15, 2016
- Race Report & Gallery – Steve Cummings wins the Tour of Britain - September 11, 2016
- Interview – Steve Cummings 2016 Tour of Britain Winner - September 11, 2016
- Ras na mBan Race Report - September 11, 2016
- Steve Cummings leads Tour of Britain heading into final stage - September 10, 2016
- Steve Cummings takes the Tour of Britain lead on Dartmoor - September 9, 2016
- Jack Bauer holds off the peloton for Stage Five Tour of Britain victory - September 8, 2016
- Tour of Britain Dylan Groenewegen wins Stage Four in Wales - September 7, 2016
- Ian Stannard solos to victory in stage 3 of Tour of Britain - September 6, 2016