Check out these gorgeous minimal artworks by the Netherlands based designer Vincent Vermeij aka Chungkong. Away from his day job designing brilliant brand identities and advertising for his clients Vincent spends time creating his own artwork, his posters are really eye catching Chungkong strips the subjects down to their bare bones and brings them to life in vibrant and playful designs, covering a variety of subjects from cult movies, books and sports. Prices vary from $17 to $85 depending on the size, format and whether you want your print framed, he also does a great range of accessories and T-shirts.
Chungkong is very kindly giving all Cycling Shorts. readers their own copy of his Giro D’Italia Poster for absolutely nothing! You get to download a high resolution PDF for you to print or have printed for your own personal use (not for commercial reproduction). This is for a limited period so act now!
All you have to do is one of the following; if you use the Twitter or Facebook options it gives something back to the artist, Vincent gets some promotion from you downloading, so go on it’s good karma:
- Revolution Round 1 Gallery & Report - September 18, 2016
- Apple iPod Shuffle Competition - September 15, 2016
- Race Report & Gallery – Steve Cummings wins the Tour of Britain - September 11, 2016
- Interview – Steve Cummings 2016 Tour of Britain Winner - September 11, 2016
- Ras na mBan Race Report - September 11, 2016
- Steve Cummings leads Tour of Britain heading into final stage - September 10, 2016
- Steve Cummings takes the Tour of Britain lead on Dartmoor - September 9, 2016
- Jack Bauer holds off the peloton for Stage Five Tour of Britain victory - September 8, 2016
- Tour of Britain Dylan Groenewegen wins Stage Four in Wales - September 7, 2016
- Ian Stannard solos to victory in stage 3 of Tour of Britain - September 6, 2016